The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A900 discontinued?

fotografz

sonyalpharumors | Blog | (SR4) A99 prototype has an "All Cross 102 point AF" !

A rumor about the A99 prototype. Sonyalpharumors seems to think that A850/900 were the last Sonys with an OVF.
OH YEA ... COME TO PAPA!

24 meg "new type of sensor" ... very interesting. A "Goldilocks" sensor ... not to big, not to small, just right!

Next gen. SLT/ EVF ... I'm game. I'll keep one A900, and replace the other with this.

AF with the array set out wider would be super-duper. May it stay accurate and fast be its middle name!

May the Gods of Pixeldom grant a good ISO 3200/6400 and I'm in LOVE! :ROTFL:

-Marc

iiiNelson

I read this earlier in the morning and it makes me curious as to what kind of technology Sony is holding out for it's own line of cameras. The D800 is getting a lot of early rave reviews and I can't see anyone giving away their best technology to the competition. This makes me excited too.