The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Buenos Aires

Rawfa

Spent a few days visiting Buenos Aires (Argentina). Sadly my wife got sick and I didn´t got to explore as much as I would have liked, but here a some photos (NEX-5N, kit zoom, 16mm, 23mm)

Michiel Schierbeek

Very nice Rawfa,

12,17 and 18 are very HDR like. Just PP or multiple images?
9 and 10, olthough nice images, have a lot of barrel distortion. Is that the kitlens or the 16mm?
Just curious because I still don't have any Sony lens for my NEX-7.

Michiel

mazor

agree with Michiel Schierbeek, seems HDR like, Did you use the Dynamic range optimizer set to level 4 in those pics?

Who makes the 23mm lens?

Rawfa

Thanks for the commentsm, guys,
Those particular shots happen to be with the zoom kit lens.

SLR Magic made like 100 units of the 23mm and then decided to stop. I love this lens though. It´s very compact, light, good for macro, fast.

mazor

Wow a Limited edition lens...Guess after Zeiss 24mm f1.8 came out it, ZLR magic probably thought it not wise to continue marketing a focal length and similar max apeture lens without AF