The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX 6 specs

V

Vivek

Geez! You already declared that you have cameras that works right for you and you have no interset in any Sony stuff. Why bother about the NEX-6? Fire yourself from this thread.

Shashin

Geez! You already declared that you have cameras that works right for you and you have no interset in any Sony stuff. Why bother about the NEX-6? Fire yourself from this thread.

It is called a conversation. There are no prerequisites to joining a thread and anyone can join and discuss what interests them. I am interested in people that think posting what they have no right to post that can impact others. I find the topic fascinating.

More specifically, I most likely know the people woking on these product and am disgusted that someone would post images of products on rumor site for a bit of fame without understanding the ramification if might have for the individuals, like my friends, that work on these projects.

However, you are free not to look at this thread if you care not to read my posts.

philber

The design hardly looks elegant. That may not be a deal-killer, but NEX up to now have been sleek and smart.

V

Vivek

It looks like it will be smarter than the NEX-7 with a better EVF to boot.