The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ballerina

Rawfa

I went to a diner party at one of Rios' Municipal Theater Ballerinas (the one in the first pictures). NEX5N + 23mm 1.7 + 50mm 1.4. My usual dirty treatment.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Fantastic Rafa,

2nd shot with art in the background:thumbup:

She looks great and could she be anything else but a ballerina!

All wonderful.

Gandolfi.

psy501

..great, really great photos..
..i really like the look that you achieved..

..is it possible to have some infos about your "dirty treatment"..?

..thx a lot, erik..

Rawfa

Many thanks for the comments, guys.
Many people think what I do is HDR but it´s not. This is all achieved using layers and levels. Sometimes it does look a bit HDRish though.

psy501

Many thanks for the comments, guys.
Many people think what I do is HDR but it´s not. This is all achieved using layers and levels. Sometimes it does look a bit HDRish though.
..without tempting you to share secrets, is it possible to get some more hints how you did that look..(not to copy it but just to have an idea about which direction to go when playing around a bit)..?..anyway..just to say it again..there is really some special vibe within these photos (and the ones from rio, too, of course)..

..best regards, erik..

Last edited: