The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-7 with old lenses

tbhv55

Hakkalo,
Some nice shots, with interesting characteristics/effects from some of these old lenses. What are you using them on?

BTW, unless I'm mistaken, from the background shop-fronts etc., the one taken with the Aldis Anastigmat 1.4" F2 looks like Taunton?

hakkalo

Hakkalo,
Some nice shots, with interesting characteristics/effects from some of these old lenses. What are you using them on?

BTW, unless I'm mistaken, from the background shop-fronts etc., the one taken with the Aldis Anastigmat 1.4" F2 looks like Taunton?
Correct, I'm living in South West.:D

Lonnie Utah

Nothing special here. A shallow depth of field test. NEX-7 Olympus OM 50mm f/1.8.

(f/1.8, 1/400 sec, ISO 100, 50mm (75mm equl)) OOC JPG, no processing except re-sizing.

FWIW, this lens is the first SLR lens I ever owned when I was about 13 or 14 years old. It's about 30 years old at this point...