The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-7 with old lenses

f/otographer

Hakkalo, the photo (several above) of the gentleman bicyclist under the bridge is one of the best photographs I have seen in a very long time. It exhibits a timeless, dreamy quality and would be at home next to the worlds great oil paintings in the Louvre. Well done.

hakkalo

Hakkalo, the photo (several above) of the gentleman bicyclist under the bridge is one of the best photographs I have seen in a very long time. It exhibits a timeless, dreamy quality and would be at home next to the worlds great oil paintings in the Louvre. Well done.
Thanks for your kind words.

This image also taken with unnamed vintage Petzval type. lens:)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hakkalo,

You continue to amuse.

I like post 11 on the 1st page. It somehow reminds me of O Winston Link:D

Did you get a job lot of old lenses, or do you just collect them over time. Can I ask how many you have?

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

hakkalo

Hakkalo,

You continue to amuse.

I like post 11 on the 1st page. It somehow reminds me of O Winston Link:D

Did you get a job lot of old lenses, or do you just collect them over time. Can I ask how many you have?

Cheers,

Gandolfi.
I'll have a vast collections of old lenses and keep collecting. Experiment on old lenses is enjoyable.:)

Unnamed Petzval type lens possibly from an old magic lantern.