The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-7 with old lenses

KenLee

Rose, 2012
NEX-7
35-105mm Zoom-Nikkor​

I purchased the lens in 1984, 28 years ago: I guess that's old.

pegelli

Nice, I love old lenses. They might not be the "best" by modern standards but they have character.

If you allow Nex 5 shots then I can post some with my oldest lenses, a 1951 Elmar 50/3.5 or a 1956 Elmar 90/4. Most my other MF stuff is 60's and later.

hakkalo

Nice, I love old lenses. They might not be the "best" by modern standards but they have character.

If you allow Nex 5 shots then I can post some with my oldest lenses, a 1951 Elmar 50/3.5 or a 1956 Elmar 90/4. Most my other MF stuff is 60's and later.
Yes,I do agree you. That's why I bought the Nex7 without kit lens. Do please post pictures taken with old manual lenses. :thumbup:

pegelli

Thanks hakkalo, here's my first then, a shot taken July 2011 but until today not processed yet.

PP inspired by KenLee (in the spirit that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery)

Nex 5 + Leica M39 Elmar 90/4 (1956)