The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A shift lens

V

Vivek

15mm f/4.5. Price 999 Euros.

Google Translate

This is in m4/3rds mount. Why post it here?

This, I suspect, is a remounted C-V 15/4.5 lens (8 elements in 6 groups) that I use on my NEX-5N (where it works beautifully but has color shift problems on the 7). It should well on the 6 as well.

The price isn't bad.

mazor

haha, it does look like my CV 15mm 4.5! I too use it on my 5n, fantastic lens, sharp corners wide open! i use mine with with a leica M to nex helicoid. guess there is room to use a shift adapter instead of a helicoid.

On the 5n, it becomes a 22mm lens, on a micro 4/3 it becomes a 30mm. what a waste to use on MFT! Also the shift effect will not be a good at 30mm.

V

Vivek

Interestingly, this only has 5.3mm of shift (unlike the 35mm versions with larger shifts).

I really hope that someone will come out with a T/S adapter (or a rehoused lens) that suit the smaller formats (ie., with less movements).