The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1

M

mjr

And the second, I like this one better

And the conversion, might be the best of the lot to my eye.

Mat

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thank you for your greeting!
Fantastic landscape from a little camera!
Pramote

Indeed, welcome Pramote, I was wondering when you'd get here! Enjoy this little camera, it's superb.

Tonight I scaled down the landscapes and took a few closer shots, the birch leaves are beginning to drop here, soon we will have winter!

Anyway, I took 2 shots and converted them to B&W as well, I think I may prefer the conversions.

biglouis

Took this several months ago. Sometimes the gestation period between pressing the shutter and processing the image is loooooonngggggg!

M

mjr

Evening!

After a long day in the garden, raking, mowing, raking, strimming, raking, getting blisters and back-ache, I've decided that having a big bit of garden that is half forest is a bloody stupid idea! Anyway, I took a few pics at dusk of the turning Silver Birch leaves, I like this one particularly.

Mat

eleanorbrown

Well this is interesting...I just checked into this board and see familiar faces from other boards...the little RX1 series must be popular. I've had my RX1R for two weeks now and can't put it down!!! My other cameras have taken a back seat! I have the Sony EVF (tho don't always use it), the sony lens hood and the Really Right Stuff base place and handle (which make handling much easier). Here are a couple of recent images...I'm using this camera for everything...landscapes, street shooting, and stuff in general. It's amazing!! Eleanor

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Well this is interesting...I just checked into this board and see familiar faces from other boards...the little RX1 series must be popular. I've had my RX1R for two weeks now and can't put it down!!! My other cameras have taken a back seat! I have the Sony EVF (tho don't always use it), the sony lens hood and the Really Right Stuff base place and handle (which make handling much easier). Here are a couple of recent images...I'm using this camera for everything...landscapes, street shooting, and stuff in general. It's amazing!! Eleanor

Fantastic Eleanor! Long time no see!
You have exactly the same setting as mine. It's a fantastic little camera.
Pramote

Shashin

It is harvest season here.

As usual, our blackberries have been giving us tons of fruit. About three to four pounds every other day and this goes on for three to four weeks. The tomatoes have not been so good, but they will give us plenty to eat as well.

For some reason I can't resist photographing flowers. This set is from the Portland International Rose Garden last June. I was lucky and caught a short rain shower just as I arrived at the garden.

baudolino

My first contribution from the RX-1r. Last week on our lake. Used a B&W grey grad that I managed to buy a day before, by chance, in the 49mm diameter.