The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1

Adam L

I am making an effort to show why this is only a hobby for me. This first image was taken in the parking lot.

This was taken a half hour later, stitched shot handheld with plenty of beer in me.

I'm very much in a learning mode so please offer suggestions for improvement.

MILESF

A strikingly beautiful shot!
Could you let us know in what way you took this photo?
Exif
On a tripod?
What post processing was applied?

Thank you!
Harry

Harry,

I just noticed the window when heading back to the car from a pub lunch. Handheld, aperture priority f11, 1/320, ISO400, RAW.

Processed in Capture One Pro 7: Cropped to 5x4, Contrast +7, Saturation +4, Clarity + 7, Tint -3.3.

That's it - I love this camera to bits.

Miles

Last edited:
M

mjr

Here's a shot from a couple of days ago on the Kungsleden or Kings Trail here in Lapland.

M

mjr

Afternoon

Helicopter landing and kicking up the autumn leaves, Abisko National Park in Lapland.

MILESF

It's six weeks since anyone posted on this thread, so here goes.

I find my RX-1 the ideal companion for my technical camera. This image is from the Isle of Harris in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland. It was raining, windy and sliipery on the rocks so it seemed like RX-1 time.