The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New 20/2.8 for NEX

Tim

Team one of these to a 5n or 5r and you have a very small APS-C capable camera - truly pocketable perhaps?

I'm surprised it has not generated much more talk. Perhaps the max aperture is a bit small still?

Last edited:
J

JohnW

I'm sure eager to see its performance. I use the Sigma 19 but would love a comparable pancake. No reviews available yet, it seems.

John

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello Robert, I would be interested in one of these, but I will wait for the reviews. I would use it on a NEX-6.

I have am RX-100, but find that the lack of a viewfinder makes me somewhat reluctant to pick it up; it's in one of the original Sony leather cases, which I like very much.

Rawfa

I looks like a really cool lens, but if they had gone a bit further with an f2.0 they would appeal to a much larger crowd. I still might give it a go though.