The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

So many cameras...the RX 100

Rayyan: So many cameras, so many great pictures. At least, if the photographer is in a class, you apparently belong to. Truely I can't even decide (at least at web size), which of those I like more (compared to the similar one you posted at the Leica thread). Whatever: This one's really great! :thumbs:

rayyan

Rayyan: So many cameras, so many great pictures. At least, if the photographer is in a class, you apparently belong to. Truely I can't even decide (at least at web size), which of those I like more (compared to the similar one you posted at the Leica thread). Whatever: This one's really great! :thumbs:
I don't know what to say. :salute::salute:

Rayyan: Very nice composition/perspective in this one, like the B&W conversion here as well. Must have been a great journey with all your new toys to try out :) ....

rayyan

:poke:
Rayyan: Very nice composition/perspective in this one, like the B&W conversion here as well. Must have been a great journey with all your new toys to try out :) ....
Herman, thank you.

It has been a very good trip..with a toothache and antibiotics, and normal traveler's bowel movements!

Great experience. Lovely country, lovely people. Photog's heaven.

The toys..very good. But nothing I could not do with the old ones. That is a reflection on my skills more than most toys.

Kindest regards.

rayyan

I have been reading about new cams and pics from them. I can only dream.
In the meantime..