The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SONY remote

mazor

I have a fake sony remote, it only has two buttons shutter, and 2 second release shutter, cost like $5 and bubble like buttons, rather than the nice rubber buttons in your one

hot

Such remotes = $ 1.50 (you paid $ 3.50 too much) and noooooooo video function :)

PS: sorry, Fraunhofer "antitracking program" prohibits picture above! They don't know what they program ... new loading ..

pegelli

I still have my "free" Sony version that came in the A700 box. In case it ever breaks I'll get one of these.

V

Vivek

It costs a minimum of 7.50 Euro to get anything shipped from Sony.nl. Even a hotshoe adapter gets shipped in a huge box inland, with tracking (takes 3 days!).