The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oh Lord, he is back with his silly RX 100

Humor him, he might go away! And we can get back to discuss real cameras.
Rayyan: Very nice picture again with that silly little camera. Truly like the expression of her, you captered so well! And very apt PP, as usual. :thumbs:

(To be honest: Would like it even more either with a slightly wider crop (with her hands entirely visible) or, if you missed that, even with a slightly tighter crop, cut off exactly above the wrist of her right arm. But, of course, that's just my taste. :))

Thanks for sharing and take care. :salute:

rayyan

Rayyan: Very nice picture again with that silly little camera. Truly like the expression of her, you captered so well! And very apt PP, as usual. :thumbs:

(To be honest: Would like it even more either with a slightly wider crop (with her hands entirely visible) or, if you missed that, even with a slightly tighter crop, cut off exactly above the wrist of her right arm. But, of course, that's just my taste. :))

Thanks for sharing and take care. :salute:
Hello Hermann.

How you keeping?
Grateful for your encouragement pal. And you are right, I should have taken more care with the lady's arms! I shall crop as you suggested.

Best wishes to you and yours.:salute:

rayyan

Having lost my luggage, this came as a shock! But realized that this was not directed at me!!:D

rayyan

Half an hour. Flying time that is. From here to Seam Reap, Cambodia. Angor Wat.

But which came first? Wat Phu or Angor Wat? Interesting to find out, no? Read the Kymer history.

I almost caught the flight to Seam Reap..for a day's trip; but wanted my wife to see Angor Wat too!! Till the next time.

rayyan

I bought a sarong. I bought a t-shirt. Wondered if one wears something under the sarong.

I asked where I could get my meager clothes washed.

The Mekong, they said.

Any Laundry service, I asked.

Walk till you see the sign, they said.

rayyan

Where are you from?

The States, I said without a pause.

She looked around and burst out laughing. No, really..she asked.

How about We discuss my origins over lunch, I asked. I am an early sleeper; I added quickly.

Where are you from?

The States, I said without a pause.

She looked around and burst out laughing. No, really..she asked.

How about We discuss my origins over lunch, I asked. I am an early sleeper; I added quickly.
Rayyan: :D

So, now I'm seriously considering the purchase of such a silly camera as well, since it seems to be an incredibly successful communication aid. :cool:

And nice pictures it delivers as well. Although there obviously remain the question of a charming dialog partner as well as the need of a capable photographer, hm ...:confused:

Nice ones again! :thumbup:

Lloyd

More magic, Rayyan. Love the story with the young woman's pic. She saw right through you, my friend. ;)

rayyan

Rayyan: :D

So, now I'm seriously considering the purchase of such a silly camera as well, since it seems to be an incredibly successful communication aid. :cool:

And nice pictures it delivers as well. Although there obviously remain the question of a charming dialog partner as well as the need of a capable photographer, hm ...:confused:

Nice ones again! :thumbup:
More magic, Rayyan. Love the story with the young woman's pic. She saw right through you, my friend. ;)
Hermann. Lloyd..it is a privilege to have you as my friends..:salute:

Kindest Regards.

rayyan

Hello Rayyan,

Did you pull the sky down in PP (the temple image) or did you use a polariser? Nice image.
Hi there Kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

Covert to b&w using an orange filter. Then adjusting the opacity ( saturation for snapseed ) with the org. Color layer underneath,if ps.

Sorry, I don't remember which one I used.

Folks, thanks a lot for the ' likes '.

Best regards.