The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 7.16 adds A7(r) support

jlm

Workshop Member
didn't notice when this showed up, but now you can drag your images around to reposition their order in the browser.

thanks, much appreciated

Ben Rubinstein

Not that unusual. I still remember the frustration with Adobe LR/ACR trying to translate Fuji X sensor raw data and the horrible looking "water color" landscape images.
I do hope they fix the jaggies. I hadn't noticed them till I stopped down to f8 and started getting razor sharp images. They were everywhere.

I like C1 for studio work. When you have to work with a whole bunch of images where most are the same settings and a few need heavy work. For normal shooting where you need to apply different settings to every image and complicated stuff at that, I find ACR to be superior, oh and faster.

jlm

Workshop Member
i noted this elsewhere...i find that the resolution of the image presented in the C1 viewer is a bit less than the resolution of the processed tiff image in PS. was doing some lens tests using the air force target and viewing at 100%.