The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax G adapters

ZoranC

I have few years old Metabones Contax G adapter that I was always happy with and that wasn't giving me any grittiness when focusing issues with my 90/2.8. Recently I acquired G35/2 and G45/2 and with them I am getting grittiness when focusing. Does anybody know did Metabones ever resolve this issue and would I get rid of it by getting new adapter?

Does anybody know is there an adapter that is better than Metabones? How is Fotodiox Pro adapter for Contax G is when it comes to fit, uniformity, and focusing?

scho

I have few years old Metabones Contax G adapter that I was always happy with and that wasn't giving me any grittiness when focusing issues with my 90/2.8. Recently I acquired G35/2 and G45/2 and with them I am getting grittiness when focusing. Does anybody know did Metabones ever resolve this issue and would I get rid of it by getting new adapter?

Does anybody know is there an adapter that is better than Metabones? How is Fotodiox Pro adapter for Contax G is when it comes to fit, uniformity, and focusing?
I have a fotodiox that does not bind or give gritty focus, but QC is not very good and you could also get a bad one. I finally converted my Contax G lenses to M mount and I no longer have focusing problems.