The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

No L-Plate for sony a7r + grip - PLEASE EMAIL RRS and KIRK and others

paulrossjones

I have purchased a sony a7r and I'm really liking it. But the body is too small so I want to use it with the matching grip- also need the extra battery life.

But I can't find a dedicated grip L-plate.

I emailed Really Right Stuff - but they say they have no intention of making one, so did Kirk. I have no idea why they aren't going to… maybe they don't think they are sell enough…
I'm really disappointed- especially when i have been a RRS user with every camera I have owned since my film days with a contax.

So can everyone who interested in one please email kirk, RRS and sunday photo to say we really want one.

the emails are-

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I figure if they get enough emails- one of them will make one for this quite impressive little camera.

cheers paul