The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Another dull overcast flat lighting day here in beautiful Cornwall.
The only thing I could find with a bit of colour in it...Taken this afternoon at St. Mawes.
A7R + 50/f1.8 FE
Golly
They keep their pots clean at St Mawes. You should see the ones at Sennen.......where the weather is also dull and overcast :(

Barry Haines

Golly
They keep their pots clean at St Mawes. You should see the ones at Sennen.......where the weather is also dull and overcast :(
I have to clean up all the pots in a CS/LR detergent.
This dreadful weather never seems to end, I am strongly considering retiring somewhere else....NORFOLK perhaps! :thumbs:

Barry Haines

Michiel...Your window reflection shots are so spotlessly clean...I think every window in the UK has a deposit of Saharan dust right at this moment in time.
Tell me do you clean the windows first?....If so you can happily photograph any of my windows. :D:D:D

Knorp

Just snoozing

A goat's home is a goat's ...

| Leica Vario-APO-Elmarit-R 1:2.8/70-180 |

philip_pj

Inside a small gompa I almost passed by. FE55/a7r. The protector chapel image is: ISO 6400, f1.8, 1/8s.

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel...Your window reflection shots are so spotlessly clean...I think every window in the UK has a deposit of Saharan dust right at this moment in time.
Tell me do you clean the windows first?....If so you can happily photograph any of my windows. :D:D:D
Everybody is looking for free windowcleaners these days... :poke::D

jonoslack

A goat's home is a goat's ...

| Leica Vario-APO-Elmarit-R 1:2.8/70-180 |
This is just gorgeous Bart -such presence - you deserve a good shot lugging that great piece of glass around!
Did you use a tripod?

f64

A7 + Nikkor 17-35/2.8 @ 17 handheld

I'm a Contax Zeiss fan, but this is excellent (no correction for distortion in the photo) and I found a very good one with a busted AF motor for a very reasonable price :)

W.Utsch

@Godfrey: If the other one was to wide for you, i took out the 20x zoom:

The ship is about 2 km from my point....

Status
Not open for further replies.