The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Three panos shot with the A7R using a Mamiya 645 55mm f/2.8 N on a Rhinocam. All in the vicinity of Ithaca Falls on Fall Creek.

Original

Original

100% Crop

Original

Last edited:

nsng

Clouds and Light in Ethiopia

The 180 Apo-Elmarit-R was a bit too short. But the A7r has enough mpx for cropping the image.

W.Utsch

Something different but still italian:

Italian modern classic furniture design.

Shot with the Noctilux wide open and Querinox extendable adaptor to get much closer minimum focussing distance. DOF is extremely thin and very critical.

BW and split tone coloring in LR.

Design by Mario Botta, produced by ALIAS

DSC08425.jpg by W.Utsch, on Flickr

DSC08398.jpg by W.Utsch, on Flickr

DSC08395.jpg by W.Utsch, on Flickr

DSC08406.jpg by W.Utsch, on Flickr​

Michiel Schierbeek

Theatre company making a statement about our consumer behavior in the busyest shopping street of Amsterdam; The Kalverstraat.

This Jupiter lens was one of my favourite lenses on the Ricoh GXR. My adapter has some small problems with inner reflections in the corners. Also the wide sides have some minor colour cast. Easy to correct. No sharpness problems in the corners, I think.

scho

One more pano from the Fall Creek series. A7R with Mamiya 645 55mm f/2.8 N on a Rhinocam adapter. 8 shot stitch in AutoPano Pro3, foreground cropped in final image.

Sycamore trees living on the edge. Exposed roots in the flood plain area.

Original

100% Crop

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member

Theatre company making a statement about our consumer behavior in the busyest shopping street of Amsterdam; The Kalverstraat.
What a find! :clap:

At first I thought they all sacrifized some clothing to colorize it, but then I realised it is really wet stuff like clay they are all covered in.

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks Georg and Thorkil! :)

This was pure a lucky coincidence.
I am not sure which material they were covered in, must be clay.

Here are two more.

Barry Haines

“Dozmary Pool” According to Arthurian legend is the last resting place of Excalibur.
Bedivere returned Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake as Arthur lay dying after the Battle of Camlann.
Today this water level depth gauge board is the only thing breaking the surface of the water other than a few fence posts.
Cheers Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.