The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

f/otographer

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Wasting some time in the park on fathers day while I wait to pick up my little girl. Shot with A7 and Yashica ML 35/2.8 (series 1).

changing lenses in the park

f/otographer

Later that day I took my sweet little Chloe over to a school close by that has many open areas to wander around and play in. It was a great way to spend some time with my little one and capture some memories with her. All photos with the brilliant ML 50/1.7.

my beautiful one

exploring the world with daddy

somber

tree spirit

put me in coach

little girl dancing in the dirt

There is something....unreal...about that last image. It was another attempt using my no focus style inspired by Meatyard. But for some reason Chloe's image looks almost like it is photoshoped in. When in fact this pic is straight out of the camera. There is also something almost demonic about her hunched over form, kicking up dust as she cavorted about. As if the camera captured something that wasnt there or we weren't supposed to see. The more I look at this image the more I truly and deeply appreciate I was able to capture it.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Close to home. FE 24-70 which is proving to be a very useful all-round carry-about lens. The horrendous distortion is not a problem for my subjects!

biglouis

Last photograph from East Winner sandbank on Hayling Island, Hampshire, near Portsmouth (in the distance) - May 2014 - Sony A7+55/1.8

nsng

The Leica 19mm R, v2 is my favourite uwa with the A7R. A few months ago, after I just got the A7R, I tested this lens at the Changi Boardwalk, Singapore. Even though I have the WATE, my preference is to use the 19 with the A7R and the M240 with the WATE. Thanks for viewing.

tashley

Subscriber Member

Who says you can't catch action with an A7R because it has too much shutter lag?

All shot with the 70-200 F4, each shown full frame and then cropped: Spot the Ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.