The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun With Sony _____

Nailed 8

Continuing my quest for pleasant PP using NIK Collection. After basic LR developments. so far I use Layers in PS and brush in parts with colorefex: a) detail extractor b) Tonal Contrast c) Brilliance/Warmth and finally Silverefex: on Luminosity Layer d) fne art process

dunders

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Apropos Tim's cricket shots:

I'm still editing my photos from this year's TT. Here's a shot from the Senior race, together with a 100% crop. The guy was travelling at well over 100mph: count the flies on his helmet!

Godfrey

Some great pictures from everyone, as usual! I need to get out more ...

G

Shac

All with Nex 6 shot a couple of weeks ago.
first 2 with Tamron 18-200

Bitterroot flowers with solitary bee approaching 11 O'clock

Checker-spot Butterfly

Female Blue Grouse

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member

Testing the new radial Filter technique in CC 2014, works a charme. Our place is surrounded with trees >100 years and was battered by the worst storm since 20 years. The beech shown here is around 120 years old.

Last edited:

biglouis

The ubiquitous 'deckchairs on the beach' summer shot - Southend-on-Sea.
Sony A7 + 55/1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.