The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlm

Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

kayaks; 24 shifted to the max ( no lens correction applied, not even an LCC)

Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member

inside one of the navy yard floating dry dock "doors", weird place; 24mm about 1/4 second

jlm

Workshop Member

navyyard, hand held 24 bit of tilt, (was too lazy to use shift to fix converging verticals)

D

Deleted member 7792

My "go to" subject when I'm trying a new lens - Yates Mill in Raleigh. This with the Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, tripod mounted using camera L-bracket, Metabones IV adapter. EXIF shown in border.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

inside one of the navy yard floating dry dock "doors", weird place; 24mm about 1/4 second
John, I really like the Navy Yard industrial stuff. Something I don't see around here unless I drive to the coast. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

biglouis

My "go to" subject when I'm trying a new lens - Yates Mill in Raleigh. This with the Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, tripod mounted using camera L-bracket, Metabones IV adapter. EXIF shown in border.

Joe
That is a very pretty capture, Joe and an interesting exposition of the 24 TS-E.

LouisB

jlm

Workshop Member

hand that rules (wife) holding white balance card as i am shooting her paintings...

jlm

Workshop Member

thx joe and sho;
here is the dry dock "door" i was inside via the open trapdoor; a tall floating boat; here it has been sunk by pumping water inside, then pressed against the dock and the dock then pumped out.

jlm

Workshop Member

24, hand held (and perspective corrected with C1; again too lazy to use shift and tripod)
a pile of sacrificial anodes and bags of whatnot

jlm

Workshop Member

first time out with the A7R and the big canon and zeiss 135 f1.8 lenses; need a bigger camera bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.