The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.Utsch

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Huh, i am completely done, after that Final.....but as everybody here in Germany very happy.
Congrats to Holland, Michiel et al, for playing a very good World Cup, it would have been even closer with NL in the final.

What to post after that night?
A sunrise.....

"Sunrise over the Adriatic"

DSC08226.jpg by W.Utsch, on Flickr​

Annna T

Re: Fun With Sony _____

I just held it in my hand. I couldn't find anything so that I could make sure the lens was upside down so all debris would fall onto the bench. I don't mind the questions as I probably had all the same questions.
Many thanks for your patience.. I think that you have answered to all my questions now. I just have to take the plunge. May be when I'm back from holidays.

biglouis

Lordington Lavender beds - open day, near Racton in West Sussex

FE 55/1.8 - love this lens for landscape - wiiiiide open.

FE 55/1.8

CV Ultron 21/1.8 - my other favourite for landscape - also open wide

90 Elmarit f2.8 - a super lens on the A7

90 Elmarit f2.8

Don Libby

Bit of a double post having just included this in the IR thread...

We're into our monsoon season now. Last night was the first I had to try out the new Lightning Trigger® by Stepping Stone. I've used their trigger with a Canon and after getting the A7r converted to IR wanted to try capturing lightning in IR. This is the very first lightning image captured last night. I used a 14mm Rokinon lens on the 7r (IR) set manually at f/8 1/125 ISO 100. Processed using just a small amount of HDR in NIK software.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Thanks - I'm impressed with C1 Pro's rendering with the Sony. I've only just got one and gave it a run this week and these are OOC processed in C1 Pro for highlight/shadow etc only so I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing. :thumbs:

scho

Working with an old and relatively inexpensive Mamiya 645 55mm f/2.8 N on the A7R via rhinocam adapter. There are some issues with edge color shift, but otherwise very sharp across the frame with minimal distortion.

Full stitched image (8 shots), ISO 100 f/11

Original

100 % center crop

Status
Not open for further replies.