The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

'white stone' - a7r / FE 24-70

Doug, you have spoiled my plans for tonight :mad::mad::mad:
I was going to upload a white rock amongst darker boulders also!!!...But since yours is a lot better than mine, I have had to dream up something altogether different...It's been a while since I have played around with filters but why not it's a "FUN" thread...Cheers Barry

dwood

Doug, you have spoiled my plans for tonight :mad::mad::mad:
I was going to upload a white rock amongst darker boulders also!!!...But since yours is a lot better than mine, I have had to dream up something altogether different...It's been a while since I have played around with filters but why not it's a "FUN" thread...Cheers Barry

Sorry about that, Barry. I'll try not to do that again. :D BTW, I really like your picture, and I bet that would make for a nice print. Creativity is a good thing.

Rawfa

A7 + LA-EA4 + 50mm 1.4 + 28-75mm 2.8
I think these would look great in BW...will give it a go later.

CharlesK

Beautiful afternoon at Rainbow Bay, Snapper rocks at Coolangatta. A7s and FE 55/1.8 First two are with 35 Lux FLE. I was fortunate to be asked by a children fashion designer from England with her model, to take some shots for them.

I am really liking the A7s There are quite a few improvements over the A7r, such as a more sturdy battery door. The SD card door also seems to be more solid. I suspect the A7s will be my main work horse.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

And now something completely different.

Silver Diner in Cherry Hill, NJ. A great place for a tasty Sunday breakfast :watch:

Both NEX6 + PZ 16-50 kit

Barry Haines

Sorry about that, Barry. I'll try not to do that again. :D BTW, I really like your picture, and I bet that would make for a nice print. Creativity is a good thing.
Many thanks Doug most appreciated...Cheers Barry

Barry Haines

Polperro Rocks ... brooding, deep photo. Like it a lot.

G
Many thanks Godfrey most appreciated.
I was very fortunate that these storm clouds came over as the weather took a complete change for the worse. Even more fortunate to get back to my car without getting soaked. :D
Cheers Barry

Michiel Schierbeek

Many thanks Godfrey most appreciated.
I was very fortunate that these storm clouds came over as the weather took a complete change for the worse. Even more fortunate to get back to my car without getting soaked. :D
Cheers Barry
Spooky and rough place! And, if anybody, who is living there....brrrrr....
Good photo and the weather fitted in nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.