The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

benroy

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

ROTFLMAO means.....? Whatta page...tempest in a teapot over a bun and then extra-terrestrial code...maybe?

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Some more form Singapore, looking down in the Marina Bay Sands complex

Bar:

NEX6 + E18-55 kit

Skating Ring

NEX5 + E10-18/4

pegelli

Really nice picture Michiel, and my other hobby is steam trains so it touches a string there as well.

Where was this, on the Veluwe between Apeldoorn and Dieren?

Michiel Schierbeek

Really nice picture Michiel, and my other hobby is steam trains so it touches a string there as well.

Where was this, on the Veluwe between Apeldoorn and Dieren?
This is a small running museum line in Hoedekenskerke on Zuid Beveland near your country :)

pegelli

This is a small running museum line in Hoedekenskerke on Zuid Beveland near your country :)
Ah, I know where that is, the line between Goes and Borssele. Until about 25 years ago I was a driver on a colleague museum steam line between Haaksbergen and Boekelo in the Eastern part of the Netherlands. One year for a special event I even drove the Goes - Borssele line with one of our engines that you can see in this picture:

(I only post as thumbnail, because it's not an a7 picture, but you can click on it to see it larger)

biglouis

Just a couple from a walk around Clerkenwell in London - showing off how good the little Leica C-Summicron 40 is on the A7.

BTW, I love the resolving power of both the lens and the sensor, you can see through the window a couple quite clearly staring at me like I am from another planet.

G43

Werner.. tack sharp mineral oil can !
Which 100mm lens you used?

Barry Haines

'X marks the spot' - a7r / Samyang 14/2.8
Doug...I searched every rock pool along the North Devon coast and I just couldn’t find a “Y” and a “Z” to go with your “X”. :LOL:
I did manage to find a shell though! :D (Please forgive me)...Cheers Barry

Original

Werner...Much enjoying all of your recent B&W images, Top-notch.

Louis...Excellent, these remind me of my happy working days around the Farringdon station area (Although it looks to have changed somewhat in the last 30 years).

Rawfa

Re: Fun With Sony _____

NEX-7 + 50mm 1.8 from last year when I went to visit my family in Portugal (that is my grandma)

Status
Not open for further replies.