The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Cornell's Newman Arboretum, ponds overlook. Horrible lighting and humid tropical airmass (dewpoint was in the 70s). A 4 shot stitch using A7R on a Cambo Actus view camera with Rodenstock APO 100mm f/5.6 Sironar-S.

Original

Michiel Schierbeek

Quiet a set up Carl! Detail looks good except the left side is a bit muddy. Strange, must have something to do with the alignment. Is it up to the DPm2 detail quality?
Love to see more with other lenses as well. And how does the set up look? Quiet small I believe. Snapshot? :)

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun With Sony _____

The light and the clouds were most intruiging in deed. Funny thing about Texel sheep, when they fall on their back, they can't get up again. Really BIG sheep, and very very tasty!

scho

Quiet a set up Carl! Detail looks good except the left side is a bit muddy. Strange, must have something to do with the alignment. Is it up to the DPm2 detail quality?
Love to see more with other lenses as well. And how does the set up look? Quiet small I believe. Snapshot? :)
Yes, I was trying to work too fast because of an approaching T storm and I may have nudged the focus or swing adjustment knobs. Some snaps below of the setup which is indeed quite compact and versatile.

Hasselblad 60mm Distagon f/3.5 CF

Lens plates are notched on the bottom and slip over a locking screw that is locked down with the silver lever. Bellows snaps on magnetically.

Nikkor-SW 65mm f/4

Rear view. Shift slides L/R Rise/Fall is geared

Two shot stitch with the 60 distagon, f/11, 1.5 degrees tilt.

Same with the 65 Nikkor-SW

Hasselblad 120mm Makro-Planar, f/11, two degrees tilt

Hasselblad 40mm FLE Distagon

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Thank you Carl, for the effort!
Looks very well made that Cambo Actus!
The Nikon lens does rather well compared to the Zeiss Hasselblad lenses. Incredable detail in that 120 Macro Planar shot, you see every drop and the for ever inevitable paintjobs to be done :bugeyes:

Quiet a collection of MF lenses already!

jlm

Workshop Member

werner: i am inspired now to take some tool pictures of my own stash...tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.