The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Approaching Maui

Over Lahaina

Sony A7 + Summicron-R 90mm f/2

Having a grand time! JPEGs processed on the iPad mini.

Enjoy!

G

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun With Sony _____

Fascinating, I would not have thought this to be a real firework to begin with. Thanks for sharing Barry.

D

Deleted member 7792

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I last posted. Lots of wonderful images, everyone! I've just returned from East Greenland. The landscapes there beg description - I've never seen anything like it. it's simply stunning! Here a taste of what it was like:

More to come...
Really magical stuff! The cloud rays seem to be emanating from the iceberg. And the blue, reflecting in the water, adds a 3D look. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

Ron Pfister

Many thanks, Joe! The turquoise color in the water near the iceberg is actually not a reflection but the berg continuing below the surface. The water is so clear there, you can see down very far. This berg was probably about 80 m tall, and that's just 1/10th of it. The rest is below the surface. Fascinating!

Thank you all for the likes!

dwood

Michiel - happy to see that you have your camera back in service! That took entirely too long, didn't it?

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel - happy to see that you have your camera back in service! That took entirely too long, didn't it?
Yes it did in deed! :) It took 1 month's instead of 10 days as they told me, but they start counting from the day they register it and that is 11 days after they received it. A very flexible time schedule :deadhorse:

But I have now a brand new viewfinder.

dandrewk

Hoh Rain Forest, Olympic National Park, Washington. All images taken with A7 + FE35 2.8 and E10-18:

P.S. Yes, it really is that green. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.