The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Michiel ,

If you're a fan of Donald Judd you'll have to pay Marfa TX a visit. Quite surreal being in a west Texas farming town full of his work, not to mention the Prada Store in the middle of nowhere nearby. Literally!
Graham, it is a bit out of my reach this time :)
I do know about the place and I would like to visit it once and also the needle field of Walter de Maria.

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel:

if you look straight up from the driver's seat of the car on the bridge to the water tower, my apartment is in the little white dot just to the lower right
A room with a view! What a great place to live jlm!

Michiel Schierbeek

amazing details! I have a N24-85mm coming too. :D although i will be using it on A7 rather than A7r.

have you heard of the adaptor that endables AF too? (although it costs as much as the lens itself).
Yes I know about the fringer adapter but it has been out of stock for some time now!

The lens is a big surprise. It looks like I almost don't need anything else on a trip like this.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Fully agree Georg :ROTFL:

Some more from our day at the beach

Wet start:

Jellyfish

Sunny boat on a stormy beach

All NEX6 + Summaron M 35/2.8

ThomasZ

Two from the Italian Alpes, from the top of the Mt. Pordoi. Shot with the A7r and the 24-70 F4.

pegelli

Two from the Italian Alpes, from the top of the Mt. Pordoi. Shot with the A7r and the 24-70 F4.
Wow, what a spectacular views. I like how you put some people in the picture to help the viewer judging scale and depth.

Barry Haines

Taken on a walk across Bodmin Moor this afternoon.
King Arthur's Hall is a megalithic monument on Bodmin Moor (20x47m) surrounded by 56 stones.
It is thought to be a late Neolithic or early Bronze Age ceremonial site.

gurtch

Sony A7R, Sony smart adapter, Minolta 20mm f2.8 lens. Used ACR to develop RAW, and used the Sony 20mm f2.8 lens correction module. Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ

biglouis

Kings Cross, London - but not as you know it

Kings Cross, London - but not as you know it. Literally within a few hundred yards of two major transport hubs in London.

Such beautiful light, this early Autumn afternoon.

St Pancras Old Church, graveyard, Sony A7+CV Ultron 21/1.8

St Pancras Old Church, graveyard, Sony A7+Minolta M-Rokkor 28/2.8

Camley Street Nature Reserve, Sony A7+FE 55/1.8

Regent's Canal, Sony A7+CV Ultron 21/1.8

Regent's Canal, Sony A7+FE 55/1.8

Don Libby

Taken with a 7r converted to capture full spectrum; FE70-200 (200mm) f/6.3 1/160 ISO400 handheld/cropped. Used a MaxMax color correction filter for full color.

Status
Not open for further replies.