The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Buttermilk Falls panorama auto stitched from 36 images using AutoPanoPro. Cambo Actus, A7R, NIkkor-SW 65mm f/4. I actually took several 4-6 shot sequences from different locations to use for smaller stitched panos and this was just a crude overview pano from all of the shots taken.

Original

scho

I spotted one nice tree showing some color while shooting down at the arboretum ponds. A7R Cambo Actus Hasselblad 40mm FLE Distagon.

and a closer view with the Hasselblad 80mm CF Planar, 6 shot stitch, cropped

The arboretum ponds pergola crossing with the 40mm Disatagon, SFX B&W

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks Douglas. The lens is sharp allright.

Really nice your last contribution and exactly the same kind of subjects I am encountering right now here in Ontario.

Slingers

Re: Fun With Sony _____

I'm waiting on some tubes and a teleconverter to arrive but in the meantime im having fun still with my helicoid adapter.

NEX 7 + Helicoid + Minolta Rokkor 35/1.8

Don Libby

Getting our Halloween on a little early. 3-image taken with a combination of a Sony A7r in full spectrum and a medium format lens a Hartblei 45mm Super-Rotator.

f/11 1/320 ISO 64

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Im posting this for one reason only. Its the first time I did a pano with the Sony.

3 Vertical shots with the Sigma 35mm ART 1.4 ART lens. Im impressed and having serious doubts about selling this lens. I may just put the 16-35 on hold and fill in with a Canon 24 TSE since I have the 17 TSE

This is a seriously sharp shot

scho

A7R with the Leica R 50mm f/2 Summicron. Snaps at the local apple harvest street festival.

biglouis

One of my first shots with an A7r I picked up second hand last week.

I decided I had to try the A7r and see if I was missing anything over the A7. I'll have to decide which one to keep after a few weeks.

V&A Museum - A7r + M-Rokkor 28/2.8

Barry Haines

One of my first shots with an A7r I picked up second hand last week.

I decided I had to try the A7r and see if I was missing anything over the A7. I'll have to decide which one to keep after a few weeks.

V&A Museum - A7r + M-Rokkor 28/2.8
Louis - Nice shot, I like the flattened perspective ;)
I will be interested in the outcome, especially when it comes down to your SWA 21mm and WA 28mm lenses, I suspect they will be the deciding factor.

Handheld 4000 ISO A7R...I suspect I would have been better off with the A7S at this particular ISO and above.

Michiel Schierbeek

Louis; i am curious how your VC 21 fares on the A7r compared to your A7?

Graveyard in Arn Prior.

Maple syrup factory in the bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.