The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Yesterday we had tickets to cross a special pontoon bridge to cross the river Schelde to commemorate building such a bridge 100 years ago, which allowed the Antwerp population to flee for the German invasion.

Unfortunately the weather was atrocious (driving wind and rain), but I still managed some snaps of this unique event

1: View back to Antwerp after having crossed:

2: Army boats pushing the bridge continously to fight the wind, tide and currents

3: The heroes who built the bridge (a collaboration between the Belgian and Dutch army)

4: And the "heroes" who crossed it in driving wind and rain

All NEX6 + Summaron M 35/2.8

hodad66

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

quick shot using the A7r with a NEX mount Rokinon 8mm

my back yard...... ;-)

Barry Haines

"Evening Fishing"
Alassio, Italy
Werner, great minds think alike yet again..."Night time piers" :D

I took this derelict (burnt down) pier shot last Sunday when in Somerset (England) looking over the Bristol Channel towards Cardiff (Wales).
Unfortunately I didn’t have my tripod to hand but got incredibly lucky hand-holding at a 1 second exposure 400 iso...This was the only sharp shot out of about 70 shots taken.

Michiel Schierbeek

Abandond railroad track which looks like a bit like a pier, but then my mind may be not that great :ROTFL:

Barry Haines

I returned to the same pier 2 days later but this time with the WATE and a little earlier in the evening, where I could now shoot at a more sensible handheld 1/30 sec at 100 iso.
I got lucky with a sunset, I was surprised that I couldn’t see Wales now even though it was a lot brighter! (BLENCOMO treatment).

Status
Not open for further replies.