The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodad66

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

before I left this morning, again with the Canon 135mm f2.0 (probably f4)
with the detail from the Sony A7R.

scho

A few more with the Samyang 24mm TS on the A7R. All shot at f/11, ISO 100, 1.5 degrees tilt, vertical shift for two stitched shots each. Build quality of this lens is not as good as the Canon 24mm TSE II that I used earlier with a 5d2, but I have no complaints about optical quality of the Samyang.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member

Michiel - you are in Toronto?

Hi Keith, it was a very short visit for a book launch from my niece.
We walked around for one evening and day.
We are gone already. We are in Kingston now and saturday and sunday in Clayton near Ottawa.

Yuy will recognize Spadina :)
Catch you next time, or maybe in Amsterdam.

You have seen more of our new street cars than I have? Nice to see you participating in interpreting the urban jungle that is my patch! :)

Cheers
Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

While I was busy doing other things, my lens took this picture through a very dirty window in Gerrard street, Toronto. :cool:

Barry Haines

Thanks for sharing that old Triumph car Werner. :thumbup:
Oh happy :D memories of my misspent youth with my “Triumph TR4A”, wearing the latest fashion at the time “Flared Trousers” :eek: :eek: :eek:
Right hand drive was preferable to left hand drive when ferrying the young ladies about without trying to paint a too graphical picture for you all. :ROTFL: ;) ;) :ROTFL:
(Apologies for the IQ as it was copied and severely cropped from an old faded badly fixed snap from my past – A7R/55mm FE).
I thought it would give you guys a laugh :D Cheers Barry.

W.Utsch

These flares are really wide :) and the TR4 is a beauty!
Glad i brought up some memories of you, Barry!

jagsiva

Just got the Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AIS, and really liking it on the A7R, much more so than on the D800E.

Status
Not open for further replies.