The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandrewk

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

It certainly is!...Werner was crucified for a calendar in a garage...Good luck with that one Michiel :facesmack:
To be honest, most of the vitriol form that controversy was generated by a single user, one who always seems to be in the middle of flame wars.

A7s with the 35mm G @ f/1.4

Just repurchased this lens on a steal of a deal. Was unimpressed with resolution on the A900 but I may have had a bad copy. This one is plenty sharp in the center and that bokeh can't be beat by any of the Canon, Nikon or Sigma SLR alternatives.

Barry Haines

Excellent!
Many thanks Johnny.

----------------

Andrew...I don't think I disagree if we are thinking about the same member.
I'm already regretting bringing it all up again and even mentioning it now!

----------------

Chuck...Nice shot with the Hollywood 28mm....Love the hair :)

-----------------

Frozenbb, an excellent shot above and a great start for a new page :thumbs:

frozenbb

Thanks Barry. It's a heavily cropped version of a moiré-laden original.

Incidentally, here's what the man was shooting:

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

@ Malina DZ, no idea how long they keep the lights up. This was my first time there and I also won't be going back anytime soon. I hope for them a long time .

We went to a nearby show with birds of prey, the flight demonstrations were wonderful, but too fast for my skill level. So here's some static shots of the birds:

1, Buzzard

2, Falcon

3, Vulture

4, Barn Owl

All shots with A850 + Minolta 200/2.8 HS G

From a recent short spin to the Mediterranean to catch the last sunrays before the winter:

Vieille Ville, Menton, Alpes Maritimes, Côte d'Azur, France

ILCE 7S, FE 16-35 mm F/4.0, ZA OSS

C&C welcome as always.

scho

Dreary day at Buttermilk Falls. Six shot pano (cropped) using A7r with Rodenstock 55mm APO-Grandagon on Cambo Actus.

Michiel Schierbeek

Realy nice to see the water floating this way, I mean not like long exposure cloudy butter, but like thin angel hair. Christmas is coming :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.