The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandrewk

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Every now and then, I like to post process. Just a little. :D ;)

Sony A7, FE55 F1.8

anGy

A nice little toy, there's even room enough to put your Sony A7 bag in the trunk :)

Mercedes AMG-GT 4,0 V8 Bi-Turbo

gurtch

Sony A7R, f13, monopod, LAEA4 Adapter and Minolta 20mm f2.8 lens with polarizer filter.
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ

gurtch

Sony A7R, f13, monopod, LAEA4 Adapter and Minolta 20mm f2.8 lens with polarizer filter.
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ
The Geese in the picture are Snow Geese, not Canada Geese. Both are here in this time of year. Snow Geese are black and white. Thanks again.
Dave

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel - remember my comment about one of your shots, about how sometimes muted tones and saturation works better? Are you trying to prove me wrong? :D;)

Wow, nice versatility! :thumbs:
I am a bit of a whimsical person. :angel: But thanks :)

dandrewk

I am a bit of a whimsical person. :angel: But thanks :)
When I post process, I always try and remember what it was that made me want to push the shutter, and then try and emphasize that with the PP settings.

Obviously, Paris demands lots of color and contrast, so good (as always) good job!

scho

A snap with my new A7II and old FE 35 2.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.