The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

David, I was purely looking at the nice messy interior with all those products hanging on the ceiling and forgot about suffering animals being part of the decorum.:confused:
Life is complicated; it should say NSFV (not suitable for vegetarians) :D

scho

Some downtown Ithaca color. A7II+FE 35 2.8

Viramati

Lovely shot and a great lens though I don't get to use it much nowadays. It gives micro-detail and contrast that I find amazing for a lens form the pre-digital age. I used to use it a lot on my Leica M8.2 and was always amazed by what it produced

frozenbb

Thanks David. I've had two samples of the lens and both have been solid performers, though sadly I sold them in the hope that Sony will launch a nice short tele. In the meantime, I've got my old Tokina 90mm 2.5 (f-mount) to cover that spot. While slightly larger, I actually prefer the feel and rendering of the Tokina.

scho

Two more snaps from the downtown Ithaca walk series with the A7II+FE 35 2.8.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Enough test shots! Time for actual family buy-in. My daughter in terrible mixed lighting. A7II, 24-70/4, focused on her neck :facesmack: but the client (wife) likes it. :thumbup:

Best,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.