The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annna T

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

I should go out more often in order to take pictures (there are a few themes that i'd like to explore), but instead of that i keep shooting pictures from my windows. Anytimes the light change, i feel compelled to shoot a picture.. In the end, i have more pictures taken from my windows or from the terrace than on the other themes.. So why not start showing the pictures isuued from that non project ?

That one was shot with the A7r and the Tamron 90mm F2.8 macro in Canon EOS mount. Looking west, after sunset.

Many thanks Barry, for telling there was a problem. It was very stupid : i made a first test of the GetDPI gallery keeping it private and then forgot to change the status to public. Hopefully it is solved now.

Nice harbour image of yours, as usual !

Last edited:

Barry Haines

Many thanks Barry, for telling there was a problem. It was very stupid : i made a first test of the GetDPI gallery keeping it private and then forgot to change the status to public. Hopefully it is solved now.

Nice harbour image of yours, as usual !
Many thanks Annna.

I suspected it was something simple like that when I saw your gallery wasn't displaying.
Anyway glad you figured it out....What a fabulous view from your window :)

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

OK, Annna, here's one from my window this evening. What looks like water is in fact clear ice. It was -20C (-4F) last night, with no wind, so the lake surface "flash froze".

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

California Oaks Foggy Evening

A7r 70-200/4 f/11 2.5s ISO 100

Last edited:

scho

A couple with the A7II and Contax G 35mm f/2 Planar. The Cayuga Lake ice shelf keeps creeping out further and I expect the ice fishermen and kite surfers to show up soon.

The inlet is frozen solid and an ice jam is beginning to form above the foot bridge.

Barry Haines

What a pleasure to have some sunshine at long last :)

Taken this afternoon up on Mawgan Porth cliffs.
Handheld and cropped but still with lots of detail with the good old Sony A7R and 55mm FE combo :D
Please click on the “Larger version” link below to see...Cheers Barry

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Graham, that California Oaks is a real winner - sort of shot that belongs as a large print in your wall. Congrats!
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.