The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorkil

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Yes Barry I can see what you mean, and thanks.
The city must be a very normal victim of turistshots :)
And I could not resist and hesitate though to Google in advance, this unusual looking city :)
Thorkil

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Georgian Bay is still frozen from shore to shore, so I'm posting this one to remind me that - one day - winter will end! (Technically it ends today in the N. hemisphere but the weather is apparently ignorant of that.)

Virgin Gorda BVI, a7II FE16-35 at about 20 mm.

jfirneno

Georgian Bay is still frozen from shore to shore, so I'm posting this one to remind me that - one day - winter will end! (Technically it ends today in the N. hemisphere but the weather is apparently ignorant of that.)

Virgin Gorda BVI, a7II FE16-35 at about 20 mm.
Bill:
Your beautiful seascape has filled me with despair. It's snowing again today. It makes me want to step through the screen and bask in the tropical sun.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Bill,

When my wife and I married, we went to Virgin Gorda for a 3 day mini-honeymoon (honey-asteroid?). It was January and the real honeymoon was going to be 2 weeks in Italy in May. Thank you for bringing back the memory of sitting on the beach saying "Oh My God! We're married!" :thumbup:

I didn't get a camera until the first kid was on the way...

--Matt

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Bill,

When my wife and I married, we went to Virgin Gorda for a 3 day mini-honeymoon (honey-asteroid?). It was January and the real honeymoon was going to be 2 weeks in Italy in May. Thank you for bringing back the memory of sitting on the beach saying "Oh My God! We're married!" :thumbup:

I didn't get a camera until the first kid was on the way...

--Matt
Well Matt, my wife and I first went there in 1979 for our 14th wedding anniversary. This year we went back - for our fiftieth! (Yes, she was a child bride etc etc...)

Cheers,
Bill

serhan

Thanks for the beautiful, warm beach/bird shots... It is snowing in NY, quick shot with CV 15mm ver 3 thru double glass window:

DLP

Sunset, Mt. Cook & Lake Pukaki, South Island, New Zealand

pegelli

^^ nice sceneries DLP, I especially like the last one with the bold foreground, waterfalls and misty mountains in the back. I know it's New Zealand but it reminds me of Iceland.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

A few in color from the same place as post # 6623 above

All A850 + beercan @ 75 mm

Last edited:

chiquita

Here are 4 from the archives. 4 shots, 3 lenses, all taken in the same field within a 20-minute span. I couldn't really decide what I was after that morning, and as you can see I still can't.

All were hand-held, and are presented in the order they were taken.

P
Pt. 4
This one for me, I'm a sucker for golden light :)

DLP

^^ nice sceneries DLP, I especially like the last one with the bold foreground, waterfalls and misty mountains in the back. I know it's New Zealand but it reminds me of Iceland.
Hello, pegelli! This place is at the foot of a glacier, I think that is where the similarity is from.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.