The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve P.

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Love this shot, Louis. Beautiful light, nice atmosphere.
Is it just me, or is it getting harder and harder to take street shots where nobody's looking down at their phone screens!?! :)

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

More from Tortola. Brown Boobies (No, not THOSE kind of boobies - these are members of the Pelican family.) A7II FE70-200.

biglouis

Another night-time view from my walk around Spitalfields in London, on Friday. Must say I am beginning to like the FE24-70 - especially the OSS - with the A7r. This was shot at 1/40 and f4 and certainly in the centre is very sharp.

Barry Haines

Beware of the Whitechapel Sna.... :eek::eek::eek:

Day is night and night is my day
It's here I search for my prey

I am armed with OSS and it keeps my hand steady
That lens is marvellous so I’m always ready

I can see YOU as I have an A7S
You are on my screen looking your best

But YOU won’t find me in the light
As I always keep well out of sight

Yes, beware I’m Louis the Snapper

LARGER

Last edited:
V

Vivek

A sculpture by the sea.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
7s, Tokina ATX 90/2.5, The Hague

Mr. Schierbeek was too kind to deliver an adapter for my Tokina. So, I thought it is fitting to post my first picture here of an appropriate subject (unfortunately, I do not know the name of the sculptor. :eek:).

Much obliged, Michiel! :salute:

biglouis

^^^^ Barry, highly amusing - I'm definitely putting that on my Facebook wall! ^^^^

I really like the layering effect you have in the Godrevey Lighthouse photograph above!

Barry Haines

^^^^ Barry, highly amusing - I'm definitely putting that on my Facebook wall! ^^^^

I really like the layering effect you have in the Godrevey Lighthouse photograph above!
Louis...I was a bit concerned that it was going to upset you...that wasn't my intention...Off for Sunday lunch now.
Many thanks Barry

Michiel Schierbeek

Thank you Vivek! My pleasure!

Although the similitude of Louis with Jack the Ripper was a bit edgy, Barry :D

From the tourist factory...

AlanS

So I got myself an A7 and adapter (!!!!!) and went out shooting this morning, 1st Contax 28 f2.8, rest Contax 35-70 f3.5....

Barry Haines

Although the similitude of Louis with Jack the Ripper was a bit edgy, Barry :D
Not really Michiel, Louis has certainly shot more poor innocent bystanders with his camera than JTR ever sliced up with his knife :LOL:

Your waterways do get a bit congested :eek:
Looking back I find it hard to believe my friend’s wife swam 2km along those canals for charity...I think I would rather take my chances in the Thames :cool:

Taken last night with the Sony 70-200mm FE all handheld at F4 with slow shutter speeds...Cheers Barry

A long hiatus from this thread, I finally got back my A7s from Kolari a couple of days ago. All excellent photos on this page, I have to catch up with all the previous excellent works that I missed. A few shots today and yesterday

A7s.Mod + Biogon G 21 (a whole new lens on this camera)

[c]An Abandoned House[/c]

[c]Owl Cigar[/c]

[c]Park Motel[/c]

[c]CoffeeHouse[/c]

[c]Daffodils[/c]

[c]In the Shade[/c]

[c]A Touch of Tulip[/c]

[c]Texan Harley[/c]

frozenbb

^^^

Lovely bird shots lately, Bill. That last one must have been quite close to give you that amount of background blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.