The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

The amaryllis in my study is suddenly coming to life with two buds

Both NEX6 + Zuiko 85/2 + 31 mm OM extension tube

chiquita

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

A7 + 50mm Summilux. I had the A7 for a little while after deciding that the A7R had too noisy a shutter, traded it in soon after though as I couldn't resist the lure of all those megapixels :)

Going Home. Driving through Windsor Great Park one bleak December early evening.

Going Home...... by christilou1, on Flickr

DLP

The last hint of summer
(I'm in Australia :p)
a7r+FE 1635

pegelli

^^ Fantastic abstracts Barry. Also like the toning. It all fits together very well.

Once again, excellent shots everyone!

Another set around this town.

Biogon G 21, all at WO:

A Tattered Gate

Mailbox

Side View

Corvair Spyder

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Bill I am guessing you are liking the a7II more than your a99...... You have been posting some excellent wildlife shots with that body
You're right, Jim. In fact I sold the a99 and use the a7r and a7II for all my travel and wildlife shooting. The a7r/II with the FE16-35, FE24-70 and FE70-200 make a very compact travel kit.

I'm using the LAEA4 adapter for my Sigma Macro, 70-400G and Tamron 150-600. I may sell the 70-400G if the Tamron does well - I've only just acquired it and am still assessing it.

I still prefer MF for landscapes, though!

Thanks for your kind words,
Bill

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

And now for something quite different....Georgian Bay (part of Lake Huron) is still frozen. a7rII 70-400G at 400 mm.

Reflected sunlight on Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Voigtlander 12mm ƒ5.6 on Sony A7S

Status
Not open for further replies.