The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Long time no se... anyway some pic from Sri Lanka / India trip - All A7r - 55 1.8 / 16-35 f/4

V

Vivek

Caltha palustris again, now in visible light.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
A7s, PC Micro Nikkor 85/2.8, Tilted and shifted.

nsng

Smoke from a village illuminated by strong sunlight on a mountain slope. A7R w/70-400G. I think I might bring along this lens for my next trip.

Michiel Schierbeek

uhm may be not a bad idea.
We can make an effort to give a comment again if we really like something. Or not :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel, I want to start a rumor that Bob is working on adding a horizon option to put Pegelli out of business. :D

(The site is getting revamped, check this: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/site-talk/54430-likes-gone.html#post637250)

Also, it is not Barry's large pictures that are slowing down the page. ;)
Why would Bob want to do anything nasty like that, there is room for everyone! Straightining out horizons automaticly would take a lot of work out of our hands :D

So they are coming back, I hope they do remember what I liked and who liked mine :D

In all the flickr sizes there's not one that fits the maximum size of this site, so I use my largest one otherwise it would be smaller.
At least the pages are faster renewed of lately.
I am not the only one, there are more people quilty of charge around here :cry:

MikalWGrass

Chad (SP),

Another outstanding set of photos. Your review was great - it made me want to begin thinking of another Sony body once the a900 hits it last strides.

Your photo processing is just as good as your photography. Can you give us a few hints on how you post process.

Again, terrific stuff.

frozenbb

In all the flickr sizes there's not one that fits the maximum size of this site, so I use my largest one otherwise it would be smaller.
I am not the only one, there are more people quilty of charge around here :cry:
Guilty. I may have to modify this practice as well.

pegelli

Straightining out horizons automaticly would take a lot of work out of our hands :D

So they are coming back, I hope they do remember what I liked and who liked mine :D
I'm glad they're coming back, but I will have to completely rely on the electronic memory of the website to remember what was liked and what not. And if not no big deal either. I like most of what I see here anyway (at least when the horizon is straight :D).

Barry Haines

Michiel, I want to start a rumor that Bob is working on adding a horizon option to put Pegelli out of business. :D

(The site is getting revamped, check this: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/site-talk/54430-likes-gone.html#post637250)

Vivek...Thank goodness it’s only a rumour and that it’s going to be optional
Otherwise images like this one on another thread, from our own resident “Horizon Police” are going to be pretty small once trimmed up :ROTFL:

Chasing the shark
_____

Tom... Photographer and tripod, in bloom....Like
Tom... Arm's Length...Like
(A new first - 2 likes from one person on a single post...Excellent Tom)

NSNG... Smoke from a village illuminated by strong sunlight on a mountain slope. A7R w/70-400G. I think I might bring along this lens for my next trip...Like
(Love the light on the smoke on this one, well suited in B&W)

Michiel... Ams9....Like
(Lovely to see a blue sky again :thumbs: Excellently handled, processed and presented as always my friend)

Michiel... In all the flickr sizes there's not one that fits the maximum size of this site, so I use my largest one otherwise it would be smaller.
I am not the only one, there are more people guilty of charge around here ...Like
(+1 succinctly put - “In a nut shell”)

Werner...Like
(Forever the "Gentleman" of all of us)

Vivek...Like
(Just for the hell of it :ROTFL: )

D

Deleted member 7792

Smoke from a village illuminated by strong sunlight on a mountain slope. A7R w/70-400G. I think I might bring along this lens for my next trip.

Absolutely stunning! A very powerful image that is too strong for a simple "Like". One of the best I've seen in any forum with any camera. :thumbs:

Joe

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Hopefully if things go as planned, likes will return today along with the restoration of history.
We have a good backup this time and are changing to a more secure code-set for likes.
-bob

Status
Not open for further replies.