The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Hopefully if things go as planned, likes will return today along with the restoration of history.
We have a good backup this time and are changing to a more secure code-set for likes.
-bob
That's great news Bob...Thanks for keeping us all updated...Cheers Barry :salute:

MikalWGrass

Absolutely stunning! A very powerful image that is too strong for a simple "Like". One of the best I've seen in any forum with any camera. :thumbs:

Joe
I agree with Joe's comment. No need for the likes because they tend to make us lazy. Better to write out our appreciation.

V

Vivek

Barry, That was a serious like! :ROTFL:

:clap:

nsng

Absolutely stunning! A very powerful image that is too strong for a simple "Like". One of the best I've seen in any forum with any camera. :thumbs:

Joe

Thanks for the kind comments Joe! I was attracted by the smoke rising up from the village in the far distance. When I zoomed in at 400mm, I could see the strong light illuminating the smoke and at the same time creating a sort of glow around the buildings. I bought this lens back in 2010 for my trip to Namibia and S. Africa. This is the second time I am using this lens.

darr

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Leaves + Light & Shadow

NEX-7 + Nikkor 50mm f1.2 | ISO 100 f/2.8 @ 1/80

frozenbb

Thanks Barry. The first could have used some stacking for greater dof, but I'm usually too impatient for that.

And Michiel, I do hope to make it back to that lovely city someday. The last time I visited was a few months before the switch to the Euro - back in the days of 3mp digital cameras!

frozenbb

Sisters.

It's slightly mistimed and mis-framed, but I still liked the light.

jfirneno

Yesterday it was cold but looked like spring.

Michiel:

What a good composition. It reminds me of an impressionist painting. Something about the look that is very "painterly." Is that intentional? If so I envy your technique. Lower in this thread you joked about the Amsterdam Tourist Board but they could do a lot worse than using this shot in their campaign.​

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Spring is slowly coming

Amsterdam, at the corner of the Leliegracht and Herengracht

NEX6 + Nokton 35/1.2 II

DLP

Lucky Bay, Esperance, Western Australia
a beach with the whitest sand in Western Australia
a7r+FE 1635 35mm

DLP

sunset, Cottesloe, Western Australia
a7r+LEA4+24ZA

Status
Not open for further replies.