The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenbb

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

There was an oil spill in Vancouver's English Bay about 10 days ago. Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Wishing I hadn't forgotten an nd filter...

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel:

What a good composition. It reminds me of an impressionist painting. Something about the look that is very "painterly." Is that intentional? If so I envy your technique. Lower in this thread you joked about the Amsterdam Tourist Board but they could do a lot worse than using this shot in their campaign.
Thank you John!

I always try to frame well and use all the pixels, although I had to straighten out this one a bit but I was lucky the lady with the sunglasses was still peeping out the lower left corner.

Audii-Dudii

Taken with an A7R and the Nikon F-mount version of the CV 15/f4.5 @ f8:

All below (except the last one) were taken using an A7R with a Contax N 17-35/f2.8 @ f8 on a Fotodiox "smart adapter" to control the electronic aperture:

Taken using an A7R with the Nikon F-mount version of the CV 15/f4.5 @ f8:

Michiel Schierbeek

Doel, a completly (almost) abandoned small town near Antwerp, due to the Antwerp harbour expansion. There is also a huge nuclear power plant next door to complement the interest to live there.
(A small report)

Last edited:

sjg284

thanks for the likes!

More Japan photos with A7s

First one with Leica 50ux asph lens..

Rest with FE35..

frozenbb

Doel, a completly (almost) abandoned small town near Antwerp, due to the Antwerp harbour expansion. There is also a huge nuclear power plant next door to complement the interest to live there.
(A small report)
Interesting. My caption for the last shot would be: "Hedging their bets!" It's a very bizarre juxtaposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.