The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrigan63

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Wow! You live on a sizable chunk of real estate there, Monty. I used to have a shed in the backyard, but I had to tear it down when I built the addition to my home.

slickster

Wow! You live on a sizable chunk of real estate there, Monty. I used to have a shed in the backyard, but I had to tear it down when I built the addition to my home.
Well actually, it's only five plus acres but adjoining farms etc. make it look bigger. Enough for me at seventy three!;)

Thanks for the post! Cheers, Monty:)

etrigan63

Well actually, it's only five plus acres but adjoining farms etc. make it look bigger. Enough for me at seventy three!;)

Thanks for the post! Cheers, Monty:)
My house is on a spacious lot: 75x105 feet, the back 6 ft owned by the power company. I hope to retire to a home with some acreage one day.

scho

First gorge walk of the season in Upper Treman gorge near Enfield, NY. Sony A7r + Cambo Actus + Rodenstock APO-Grandagon 55mm. Most were two shot stitches.

Last edited:

AlanS

Afternoon walk in my local woods... A7, RMC Tokina 17mm f3.5

Barry Haines

It's been a bit overcast here lately but everybody was out enjoying the sun today at long last :) I see you had great weather also Alan, lovely bluebells in the woods.

LARGER

Malina DZ

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Raptor F22
a77 mkII + 70-400G
Not a fan of the a77 mkII sensor color output. Very weak, desaturated OOC colors in RAW. If you haven't compared IR or DP raw sample files yet shot with Sony cameras, take a look. It looks like an S-Log flat profile is sneaking into stills.
Here you can find my test shots between a100, a850 & a77 mk2 in raw shot with the same lens.

DLP

South Cottesloe Beach, Cottesloe, Western Australia

a7r+FE1635 exposure blending

Status
Not open for further replies.