The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

^^ is that yours? If yes you've got some time to spend :D

I've got a 1965 model 121 (2 door sedan) that needs a new engine, but haven't gotten around to that yet.

scho

Just trying the Winkler/Knorp split image trick (your window should be 2400 + pixels wide for this to work).
A rock garden panorama taken with the A7r+Cambo Actus+Rodenstock 90mm Grandagon-N. Seven shots stitched in AutoPano Pro4 and then cropped and saved as a 2400x1200 pixel jpeg which was split into two halves for upload.

etrigan63

Another mall. Since the sky was clear, I decided on visiting The Falls, an outdoor mall with great water features. Here are a few:

The Falls 18 by Carlos Echenique, on Flickr

The Falls 17 by Carlos Echenique, on Flickr

The Falls 15 by Carlos Echenique, on Flickr

The Falls 05 by Carlos Echenique, on Flickr

All shots with the Canon FDn 20mm f/2.8 @ f/8
Click on the photos to head over to Flickr and see the rest of the shots (18 in total)http://www.getdpi.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Slingers

I'm getting ready to go on holiday in a few weeks. I've been looking at options for times when i want to reduce the size but still have a tele option. I took the baffle off my e mount tamron 18-200 and was happy to see it almost covers FF at 200mm. Now i just have to wait for the step down ring to see if the teleconverter i have for the sel70200G is ok at 200mm.

Michiel Schierbeek

The center of the little town Foucarmont was destroyed in WWII and just after the war they build a new church in the style of Le Corbusier.
These are the windows outside and inside.

jfirneno

Vegas (baby?) Part 1, Lake Mead and environs

So a week and a half ago I went to Las Vegas to visit my son and his girlfriend. He kindly drove me to several areas of photographic interest (Lake Mead, Red Rock, The Strip and Death Valley). Here are a few from Lake Mead and environs. A7S mostly with the FE 35 f1.4 but the really wide shot is with the Sigma 12-24 at 12mm. Apologies for redundant views but I'm curious whether the tighter or wider view of the lake is stronger.

craygc

A7II + Leica 35 Lux Asph v1

A7II + Leica 35 Lux Asph v1

A7II + Zeiss 50mm C-Sonnar

Status
Not open for further replies.