The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsng

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Under the heavenly light, Sahara desert, Morocco. A7r w/35-70 VE. I was in Morocco last month and I managed to capture this camel with the rays of lights streaking through the clouds. One of my most interesting captures in the desert.

scho

A few two shot panos taken with the Leica R Vario-Elmar f/4 35-70 on the Actus with A7R. Movements consisted of rise/fall/shift on the rear standard for composition and creating shots for stitching. Limited image circle results in some corner vignetting that has been mostly cropped out.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Haven't picked up a camera in a while, but my brother-in-law got his hands on a Leica Q... so we went out to compare. Lovely kit, but the A7II allows for different focal lengths ...

Apple store in SoHo (New York City)

Best,

Matt

iiiNelson

Haven't picked up a camera in a while, but my brother-in-law got his hands on a Leica Q... so we went out to compare. Lovely kit, but the A7II allows for different focal lengths ...

Apple store in SoHo (New York City)

Best,

Matt
Those lens swaps are sort of a big deal to me but outside that the Q looks like a great potential baseline body to be about to mount lenses onto in the future.

Slingers

That's a fantastic shot.

Under the heavenly light, Sahara desert, Morocco. A7r w/35-70 VE. I was in Morocco last month and I managed to capture this camel with the rays of lights streaking through the clouds. One of my most interesting captures in the desert.

nsng

Some sand dunes images, Sahara desert, Morocco. A7r w/70-400G

I prefer the b&w images.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

A few "sleepers" on my hard drive from a visit to the St Rumbold's Cathedral in Mechelen more than a year ago

1: Interior

2: Kneeling

3: Statue

All 3 NEX6 + E20/2.8

UHDR

Re: Fun With Sony _____

my new CV15mm mk3 just arrived. let's hope the weather holds up in the UK this weekend ;)

_DSC5434-2.jpg

A6000 + FE 35mm F2.8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.