The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

^^ uhoh7, that second one is really spectacular :thumbup:

Playing with the A7r and Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM. I'm anxious to see how the forthcoming body improves focus speed on this lens!

CB

nsng

No Photo! These 2 words were commonly heard when you try to photograph almost anyone in Morocco. There seemed to be an aversion to be photographed. Fortunately, I was quick enough to capture this image of the little boy as he shouted 'No photo!' A7R w/FE55 f1.8

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

No Photo! These 2 words were commonly heard when you try to photograph almost anyone in Morocco. There seemed to be an aversion to be photographed. Fortunately, I was quick enough to capture this image of the little boy as he shouted 'No photo!' A7R w/FE55 f1.8

I encountered a similar aversion in West Africa ... and realized that my art might not supersede the desires and concerns
of those I "involve" when I travel. Short version ... I no longer step on the sensibilities of those individuals who may view
reality and the universe differently than I do.

So rocks, water, flora and objects devoid of people now occupy the focus of my photography.

If they say no... then look elsewhere or win them over with your personality not your acumen at surreptitious photography.

JMHO

Bob

Impressive page everyone!

My recent hike to the highest peak in New Mexico, Wheeler Peak.

Some shots with the ZM 15:

Small Creek in the Valley

Flower Shot

Loner

The Twin

The Broken Tree

- - - Updated - - -

Some taken with the 50 APO:

A Valley under Cloud

The Flowery Path

Flowery Hillside

A Hillside

A Pinecone Path

More shots from the ZM 15:

The Valley

The Sun is Setting

The Ridge at Sunset

Wheeler Peak

River of Stars

uhoh7

@ pegelli TY so much for kind words. Sometimes I shoot A7 just to have some stuff for my favorite...shhhh...A7 thread. ;) But often its a second body to M9/28 cron. With A7 Kolari thin filter mod, it does real well with all my M mount glass, but especially loves the 50 cron and 90 summarit :)

Now that I edit a little better, sometimes I have to check which body took a finished shot.

DSC08561 by Charlie Webster, on Flickr

DSC08792 by Charlie Webster, on Flickr

DSC08811 by Charlie Webster, on Flickr

A7.mod with 90 Summarit.

Status
Not open for further replies.