The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Hi all, I know this is a little bit OT for this thread but as this thread probably gets a lot more traffic than the "Sunset Bar". Can I please draw peoples attention to the thread kindly started by Steen... http://www.getdpi.com/forum/sunset-bar/55280-save-freedom-photography.html
Like others here I do feel it's a pretty important issue for the future of photography within Europe...Apologies to those who have already seen it before...Cheers Barry

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Stork 007 "Licensed to kill" :cool:

A700 + Minolta 80-200/2.8 HS + Kenko pro 300 1.4x converter

biglouis

^^^^ Essential post ^^^^

"Self Preservation Society" - Brick Lane

k-hawinkler

Impressive page everyone!

My recent hike to the highest peak in New Mexico, Wheeler Peak.

Some shots with the ZM 15:

Small Creek in the Valley

Flower Shot

Loner

The Twin

The Broken Tree

- - - Updated - - -

Some taken with the 50 APO:

A Valley under Cloud

The Flowery Path

Flowery Hillside

A Hillside

A Pinecone Path
Fabulous! Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

More shots from the ZM 15:

The Valley

The Sun is Setting

The Ridge at Sunset

Wheeler Peak

River of Stars
Terrific! Thanks.

Barry Haines

Taken last night
I maybe going :loco: but I think the building takes on a 3D to 2D optical illusion when you stare at it for awhile :bugeyes:

nsng

This Moroccan was sitting down having a drink and as he stood up to walk towards us, I managed to capture this image. The strong side light illuminated an otherwise a dim alley. He was kind enough to stand still for awhile for us to photograph him. A7r w/FE 55 f1.8

eleanorbrown

This one of the Snake River near my home in the Colorado high country. Shot with my Sony A7r and my new lens (which I'm crazy about!) the Zeiss 35mm 1.4 Distagon using 3 stop ND filter. Absolutely incredible lens! Can't wait till I get my A7RII! PS- can someone tell me how to get my image to appear full size in this thread. All my preview shows is a small square of the photo as a link. Thanks, Eleanor

Barry Haines

This one of the Snake River near my home in the Colorado high country. Shot with my Sony A7r and my new lens (which I'm crazy about!) the Zeiss 35mm 1.4 Distagon using 3 stop ND filter. Absolutely incredible lens! Can't wait till I get my A7RII! PS- can someone tell me how to get my image to appear full size in this thread. All my preview shows is a small square of the photo as a link. Thanks, Eleanor
Hi Eleanor, I think Jacks post might be of help still with the new look of GetDPI if you are using the GetDPI gallery...Cheers Barry

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/about-g...post-images-threads-use-gallery.html#post1081

or

404 Not Found
You could try editing the code in your earlier post from the above (404 Not Found - link) to the (404 Not Found - link) below ( i.e. just remove _thumb )
404 Not Found

Voilà

Last edited:

nsng

This Berber woman who lives in the desert did allow us to photograph her and her family. A7R w/FE55 f1.8

Barry Haines

Probably best shot with a short telephoto but as I didn’t have one on me :( I resorted to using the 16-35mm WO (F4) at the 35mm FL end up close.
The poppy was blowing around in the wind somewhat but the A7R AF managed to keep on top of it to my surprise.

LARGER

Status
Not open for further replies.