The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Singapore, view on the Marina Bay hotel with the Marina Bay mall just in front of it.

NEX5 + E18-55 kit

ggibson

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Sony A7 + 24-240mm:

Sony A7 + 16-35mm:

Sony A7 + 16-35mm:

biglouis

A large area of the former market in Camden Town is being redeveloped. Here are a couple of photographs from today. Both A7R+CZ Loxia 2/35

V

Vivek

Kind of low tech gear but it worked for me.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
A7s, Yashinon 40/1.7, Mumbai, India

sjg284

Was fortunate to have a friend take us sailing on Saturday.

Not many stills, but took a lot of video with the Sony A7s, and a rented Nebula 4000 lite 3-axis gimbal.
Not the best gimbal, but now I am hooked.. probably buy one in the next few months..

One of the few Sony stills (Leica ones in the appropriate thread/forum :) )

If you don't mind, here's a link to a video shot with the Sony A7s - https://vimeo.com/135207599

V

Vivek

I asked this young man at a museum (Hyderabad, India) for a photo. He was a bit surprised but obliged.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
A7s, Yashinon 40/1.7, Hyderabad, India

Barry Haines

Very nice, Barry. Like the Platinum toning.
Many thanks Quentin, likewise I have been enjoying your A7RII images in the East End of London...Processed beautifully as usual :)
The camera does look to be a significant step up on the A7R in so many departments that I am having a very hard time resisting it at the moment!...Thank you for all the time that you have put in to answering all of our outstanding queries and download links as it can be quite time consuming being the earliest adopter of a new camera...Cheers Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.