The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Some people were complaining that the "Fun with A7 series cameras" is getting too quiet after all the heavy artillery in the A7rII threads all but killed it.

I'd say welcome to the club ;), this thread almost sank to page 2 :cry:

How about a night shot from Saumur to get it back up ;)

NEX6 + E18-55 kit

furtle

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Michiel, +1
& I like old fashioned :D

Photographed this some weeks ago on a side of a building down in St. Ives :eek:
I was on a photographic walkabout with Ron Pfister at the time whilst trying out his “modern” A7II Sony camera ;)
Apologies in advance for lowering the tone of this thread :angel:

Ha! For a very long time this sign used to say St. Ives Tart's Club.

etrigan63

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Michiel, +1
& I like old fashioned :D

Photographed this some weeks ago on a side of a building down in St. Ives :eek:
I was on a photographic walkabout with Ron Pfister at the time whilst trying out his “modern” A7II Sony camera ;)
Apologies in advance for lowering the tone of this thread :angel:
As you were going there, did you meet a man with seven wives? :grin:

scho

Re: Fun with sony A7RII images

A test shot with an old Konica AR 85mm f/1.8 Hexanon. I used two adapters, Konica AR to LM and LM to E mount. Very compact, but heavy lens. Click image for link to original.

scho

Two walkabout shots using the trusty Sony FE 35 2.8 Sonnar. Click image for link to original.

tashley

Subscriber Member

A couple of highly dubious, badly exposed and poorly processed photos with the wrong lens (24-70 F4).

This is what happens when you dine with friends, starting in daylight, then after a couple of glasses of wine start to think the light looks nice.

Jim DE

Test upload..... Haven't had to do it this way in quite awhile

seems to of worked...... Leipsic, Delaware: State mooring

a7rII w/16-35mm at F8 hand held 100iso C1 8 processed

Jim DE

Herring Point: old defensive gun emplacement for the mouth of the Delaware Bay: Cape Henlopen, Delaware

a7RII w/16-35 at f8 handheld and PP in C1

Viramati

A couple of highly dubious, badly exposed and poorly processed photos with the wrong lens (24-70 F4).

This is what happens when you dine with friends, starting in daylight, then after a couple of glasses of wine start to think the light looks nice.

Well I think the wine has loosened up your creative self. Like them both. Where is it by the way

retow

Was playing around with the sony 10-18mm aps-c zoom today. Used in FF from about 12mm - 14mm it`s ok if no other wide is around. But edge and corner performance is not good enough for landscape imho. In aps-c mode it`s a decent performer. Attached shots were taken in FF mode.

DSC04524.jpg

DSC04508.jpg

DSC04557-Edit.jpg

Quentin_Bargate

A7RII, 90mm F/2.8 Macro G OSS

A little bit of colour for this fine Sunday.

Colour Study 1

Colour Study 2

Colour Study 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.