The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlm

Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

my tiny NYC outdoor space, 12mm cv, RII, almost no post processing

V

Vivek

John, Nice. Having kept the old lenses (contax 90/2.8, CV12/5.6), this is encouraging. :)

jlm

Workshop Member

still having issues on my shop mac with C1; when importing, not only does it import the 4 i had selected, but also another 140 images from two different cameras, not at all on the card i am loading from...
had a rfi in with Phase, but no real answer. does not do this on my home mac. grrrr!

another couple with the 12mm CV, kind of flat light; pleasant surprise about no vignetting or color cast; that is a WIDE lens

Last edited:

scho

A few walk in the park shots with the A7RII+55FE.

On frog patrol

Meditation

Boathouse window

Fly by

jlm

Workshop Member

it's pushing 100 in NYC, must be hot as hell in DV!

Tony

it's pushing 100 in NYC, must be hot as hell in DV!
The outside temperature gauge on the rent a car I was driving said 119 deg at 7 PM at night. I was shocked by how much the temperature changed with the elevation. This was my first experience in Death Valley. I only had a couple hours there but I am definitely going back.

Barry Haines

Lovely fine detail on those berries Bart...The Leica APO Elmarit Macro R 100mm is a cracking performer, it's razor sharp and renders beautifully the OoF background.

A family day out at the coast.....Selenium toned

jlm

Workshop Member

RII, 55FE
cookies through the glass

open vegetables

eleanorbrown

Still shooting small town Colorado with Sony A7RII and Zeiss 35mm 1.4 lens. Purposely incorporating reflective views of both interior of shops and outside "feel" of the town. These from Fort Collins and Leadville. The one of the doll was taken in a small out of the way shop in Leadville. handheld, iso 100. Raw processing in C1. Eleanor

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.