The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

A late evening shot taken with the A7RII+Contax G 45mm Planar in the TechArt III adapter (firmware 2.0) with camera set for Phase Detect AF. ISO 6400, f/8, 1/100 sec. Focus locked on instantly with no hunting in very dim light.

JMaher

Some more from yesterday....The view from Doyden Castle looking back towards Port Quin
(Normal and BLENCOMO)
]
I always like your processing treatments but in this case I actually like the original better.

Jim

Barry Haines

I always like your processing treatments but in this case I actually like the original better.

Jim
Thank you Jim, much obliged for the feedback :) I posted both versions hoping that somebody would let me know which one they preferred :)
I blended the colour image with a pseudo BW IR version, which is why the blue sky darkened and the green grass became lighter. Looking back at both versions the next day I also ended up preferring the regular processed image in this instance....Thank you.

jim251

Having some fun at Harlyn beach today...No, your eyes aren’t deceiving you!...4 deliberately OOF and 1 in focus :D
All A7R + FE 70-200mm
The OOF images are the kind one sees when they close their eyes, late some winter night... Nice...

scho

Another late evening shot using the Contax G 45mm f/2 Planar with TechArt III adapter on the A7RII. This time I placed the camera on a table, self timer with 5 sec delay, PDAF, ISO 100, f/8, 1.3 sec exposure. It was just past sunset with a slight amount of afterglow filtering through the trees that produced some pinkish/orange light in some areas.

f/otographer

Barry, I really like artistically done out of focus photography. I do quite a bit of that myself. You have some nice examples there with great colors.

Michiel, absolutely wonderful tones in that shipping photo. Lovely.

Barry Haines

Barry, I really like artistically done out of focus photography. I do quite a bit of that myself. You have some nice examples there with great colors.

Michiel, absolutely wonderful tones in that shipping photo. Lovely.
Thank you David...That means a lot to me, as you are so good at it :thumbup:

scho

Canna blossom going to seed A7RII with Contax G 35mm f/2 Planar (M mount).

Status
Not open for further replies.